Re: multi-track looping

am 27.09.2002 8:04 Uhr schrieb Mark Sottilaro unter sine@zerocrossing.net:

> On Thursday, September 26, 2002, at 07:30  PM, Ritsu Katsumata wrote:
>>
>> 1) is this the only one that can loop more than one track at a time
>> (live) -- so, if I want to do a 4 beat loop on 1 track, then an 8 beat
>> loop on track 2, etc.--  or are there others that can do this >
>(easily)?
>
> Uh, the Repeater can't do that either.  It's got 4 tracks per loop, but
> they all have to be exactly the same length.  Of course, you can make
> and store up to 99 loops of different sizes and toggle between them if
> you want.  You can do a bunch on the EDP this way too.
>

>> 2) what's the best foot control to get for it?  I'm going to be using
>> it live, so there's no time to fuss with buttons and knobs.
>
> Looks like the Behringer FCP1010 is the best thing on the market for
> the price right now.  There are better MIDI controllers out there, but
> they cost as much or more than the things they're controlling!
>

>> Thanks again--
>>
>> Ritsu
>> http://www.ritsu.com

I love my EDP, but sometimes when Iīd like to work out a nice idea, I
regret
that itīs imposible to record each new layer on a separate track of a
harddisk-recorder like Logic audio without loosing the spontanity and
intuitve handling of the EDP. Does anyone know if thereīs some software out
(for mac) that can do this?
Thanks Carsten