Re: watermusic

>matthias@grob.org writes:
>
>>Fripp called an early family of (classic?) loop pieces watermusic...
>a propos, haydn.

hm.. but thats not loopy, is it?
there is also Moldau...
Patrick Moraz had a band called Refugee before he joined Yes and
there is a great composition about the Grand Canyon...

when I was in Juazeiro, the native town of Joao Gilberto (pioneer of
Bossa Nova), situated at the boarder of the big San Francisco River,
I was impressed by it and such was the concert and then they told me
that every musician that visits the city writes a song about the
river :-)

But my point was rather whether loops had to do with water...

--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org