Re: Eminems success / labels future

Is it only me that thinks Eminem's sense of rhythm is completely off?  Not
only
do I seem to have to (when I can't avoid him) here is asinine rhetoric, but
it's rhythmically all over the place.  I'm not just talking "loose" I'm
taking
"suck."  Don't perpetrate the stereotype...

Reminds me of an open blues jam in Ithaca New York called "Blue Monday" at
club called "the Nines"  All night the harmonica player would pull out a
harmonica in a major key, while the music that went on around him was in
the
blues pentatonic minor.  My friend Katrin and I were the only ones that
seemed
to have an issue with this.  Do people just not hear?

Mark Sottilaro