Re: CD sales again

>Wow, a buck and thirty cents for a CD! Way to get it out to the people!!!

In the shops they are still about 20-35 R$, but when I recently
offered mine at a concert for 20, everybody turned away as if I was a
betrayer and someone said: you will be copied on the road!
And I sold them for this same price for 5 years, being that we have a
pretty strong inflation here so the value of the R$ fell to about 1/3
in this time!