Re: Q involving using Boss FV-50L as EDP feedback pedal.

At 12:02 PM 10/3/2002, Lanpheer, James A wrote:
>Hi-
>
>I'm having problems getting said pedal to work as my feedback pedal on my
>EDP.  I have read in the archives that it does work, and should work well,
>so i might be missing something.  I'm running the latest EDP software.
>
>As i connect or disconnect the FV-50L, the feedback reading of 127 shows
>briefly and then, goes away.  However, any operation of the pedal does not
>cause the EDP to blink or anything.  It seems to know that a pedal has
>been
>connected, because the feedback knob is disabled, but nothing happens.

the pedal should work fine. possible problems:
- the little adjustment knob on the FV-50L got moved, it should be set to
0.
- make sure you are using a mono cable, not TRS
- make sure you have the cable in the "out" jack of the FV-50L
- try a different cable, maybe there is a bad connection.

also there is info on echoplex pedals at looper's delight:
http://www.loopers-delight.com/tools/echoplex/echopedals.html

kim