re: recordings of 1st WOMAN's LOOPING FESTIVAL artist performances andcommercially available material.

Goddess:
Congrats on what I heard was a great gig.  I would be interested in
hearing
some of your stuff...and even sending you one of my CDs.  Rick tells me
oof
wonderfully creative things you do...

>   we're also in the beginning stages of planning a Boulder or Colorado
>loop
>fest for ourselves, you, and anyone else who may be interested.   Details
>to follow.

Please let me know!  I am always up for a road trip, and my wife has
relatives in Colo.  If Rick is game I can even drag him along.  Would
definately be into going to Colo for a fest.

Best,
Max