Re: was - Unidentified subject! - now midipedal, playing seated ,and more!!! now how much would you pay?

> i play seated and use my left leg for all access-ing...just sort of
> suspended in mid-air and the force of gravity on my leg allows for quick
>and
> timely button presses with little effort.  however, there was a "getting
> used to it" period as the all access isn't nearly as easy to work with as
> the efc-7 for looping purposes where timing is the key.

are you left handed?
my left foot is even clumsier than my right foot.

i learned classical guitar technique from Charles Postlewaite, who
had invented a 5 fingered right hand technique (using the pinky).
to make my pinky stronger and more accurate, he had me use it to do
things i would normally do during the day with my index finger.
maybe i should try to do things left-footed more for the same reason...
let's see- dial a phone? - push buttons? hmmmm

do you ever play several instruments?
i am trying to figure out how to setup my rig and have
wondered how others deal with the problem of
switching instruments, stations, etc. while playing seated.

i was thinking of getting a stool or maybe a tall drum throne.
i am using a wheeled computer chair now, but it is not very stable,
not very portable, and not really tall enough.
the wheels allow me to roll it, but it also rolls when i don't want it to.

> i've never looped with an acoustic and a mic, so pardon my inexperienced
> reply.

no need for pardons.
you have your view and i have mine.
that's ok.  it's up to the reader to decide if the info is good for them.
i still consider myself a newbie at the live looping thing.
in fact, i have yet to perform for an audience as a "looper"