Re: One More question...

This is one of the great features of Digital Performer's built in
looper "POLAR."  Each pass can automatically be a new "track" if you
like.  very sweet.  You can then bounce your loop into your composition
and play with it any way you like.  I'd love it if the Repeater behaved
in this way, but you'd really need a ton of RAM to make that happen.
It's all RAM based, so it works fine on my G4 because I bought 1.5 gig
when it became really cheap.

Imagine an EDP with a GIG of RAM.

mmmmmm

Mark Sottilaro