Re: Feedom-Music? (was: Please lets all sit...)

The painter, Philip Guston (1913-1980) said in the 70's, that
all an artist has is freedom (paraphrase-he said it much more eloquently
of course).

he also said, in talking about method, etc: (also paraphrase) that
there is a lot of preparation for a few moments of innocence.
s---