Re: Please lets all sit together now and define what we do!

The question is: are the loops trigged and "played" in real time?  That's
what
I'm getting at.  Frankly, if you're cutting and pasting phrases (pre
recorded
loops) of audio in ProTools, I would not call that looping, but it's still
working with loops.  If you've prerecorded your loops, and then present
them
in a way indicative of a performance, then that would still be looping, in
my
mind at least.  So, if you loaded up your Repeater with a four track loop
and
then controlled their volume, slip, pitch, put effects on them, stop,
start,
whatever, I think we're in the same camp.  I think there needs to be a
delineation between working with loops on the fly, and using them in post
production.

Mark Sottilaro