Re: recommended recordings - Frisell

   If you are a guitarist. All Frisell recordings are recommended
listening. From a looping perspective I would agree that his older ECM
stuff is probably at the top, although he continues to use delays in
his overall sound. From a purely Frisell perspective, I am partial to
Quartet and Good Dog, Happy Man. Nashville is also worth picking up
immediately. Beautiful, gorgeous, enveloping music. Frisell seems to be
undervalued on this list, although I can't understand why as looping
and delays and layering are really his sound.