Re: Best Price on EDP?

>A new EDP was hard enough to find, I just got it about two weeks ago.

You can get 'em easily enough from Sweetwater. I called 6 Guitar
Centers in my area (yeah, yeah...I know...) and they didn't carry it.
So, yeah, I can see how they might be hard to find even at so-called
'major' dealers.

I found one on ebay just now for $490 (current starting price
anyway), including foot controller. My only reservations are a)
warranty (there is none...I asked), and b) It has loop III ver. 5
software. I suppose the software upgrade could be done--but easily?
But do I want to risk buying it used anyway? Not sure.

Jeff