From: SRice <srice44@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 14:20:54 -0700 (PDT)
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: re: FCB1010 question

Re:
Re: First, I do not claim to be a midi expert, but I spent
Re: a lot of time mucking with the fcb1010.  If it can address
Re: multiple midi channels as Per says, great, I can really
Re: use it.
Re:
Re: Per, please describe how you do this.
Re:
Re: In my experimenting, I have not been able to have more
Re: than one midi channel for all banks and all presets.
Re: To clarify, _which_ midi channel is selectable, but my
Re: experience is that it applies to everything.
Re:
Re: Yours in rhythm,
Re: Steve
Re:
Re:
Re:
Re:
Re:
Re: Date:Wed, 16 Oct 2002 01:23:47 +0200
Re: From:"Per Boysen" <per@boysen.se>
Re: To:Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Re: Subject:SV: FCB1010 question
Re:
Re:
Re: > -----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Re: > Från: SRice [mailto:srice44@yahoo.com]
Re: >
Re: > The 1010 is seriously limited to using only one midi
Re: > channel, period.  For all the banks.  Unless you can
Re: > configure one of your devices to remap midi commands,
Re: > it is almost certain that a command sent to one device
Re: > will do something unwanted to another device.
Re:
Re: But you can configure a certain pad to send on another midi
Re: channel. I'm
Re: using this trick to set up a couple of banks for controlling
Re: the Repeater on midi channel 8 (note numbers by "virtual" pad
Re: number 10) and some other banks to control the EDP on midi
Re: channel 2. One
Re: expression pedal is set to ch 2 (EDP) and the other to ch 8
Re: (Repeater).
Re:
Re: Best wishes
Re:
Re: Per Boysen
Re:
Re:
Re: Do you Yahoo!?
Re: Faith Hill - Exclusive Performances, Videos & More
Re: http://faith.yahoo.com
Re:
Re:

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup