Re: AES loopage

Scott or me will do it.
Don't know yet....
I might get lost in those QUAD soundscapes and never be able to get out
of them.
Just finishing a new Quad patch, with 4x10sec reverse shifters, fed by
hard eq, finally going out to a majestic verb...intervals are Unison, -
1 octave, plus a 5th, minus a 4th, delay times are 5800ms, 8000 ms,
10000 ms and 3500 ms...each going to a different speaker.
I can't move my ass from my chair...."Galaxy Border" is a dreamscape.

Help...getting lost on Nebula 415...SOS from starship Argon 576KWX...
SOS

Italo