Re: AES loopage

Bruce
MANY changes have been brought to Eclipse since the days you tried it,
when it came out. Today, after 4 OS releases, the machine is VERY
stable; bugs have been killed without mercy...
We have added new algorithms and lots of new presets.
As far as looping:
Eclipse is a dual engine FX processor; each engine has 20 sec delay
that can be used for delay looping algorithms (mono or stereo), reverse
delay looping (mono or stereo). We will probably add our new PitchTime
to the arsenal: it allows multivoice delay/pitch shifter (max 16sec)
whose content can be read at variable speeds (from 1% to 300% of its
duration)without or with pitch shifting, in real time.
These algorithms can be obviously combined with fx processing tasks,
pre or post loop.

Italo