Repeater ambient and glitching

Loopsters,
I have uploaded a file to the loopmusic yahoo group that demonstrates
Goddess creating an ambient loop, and then glitching it.  Some folks
have said that the repeater is not suitable for these 2 tasks, but
Goddess shows it can be done (she is a goddess after all).  The
recording URL is:
Otherwise, The filename is 'Goddess 7 Glitch' at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LoopMusic/files/

I believe you have to be a member of the yahoo group to download the
file.  If any of you know how I can change this to make it open to the
public for download, please advise (I have searched in vain to see how
to do this).
bret