SV: Confiquring Line6EchoPro and FBC1010

Hi,

I'm not quite sure which "combo" you are talking about (since the
subject line says "Line6...." and the text gives out EDP features). But
if you're asking about the FBC1010/EDP combo that's what I've got
working here ;-)

I'm using the FBC1010 to control one EDP and one Repeater. I have two
banks dedicated for the EDP; one with note numbers controlling the
functions
rec/overdub/multiply/insert/nextLoop/reverse/HalfSpeed/replace/insert
and one with each footpad sending a control change to call up EDP
program 1-10. All ten programs I use have the same setting except for
the 8th/Cycle which goes 4,5,6,7,8,10,12,16,32. Talking about the two
expression pedals I have one signed to the EDP midi channel and one for
the Repeater.

Best wishes

Per Boysen