Fw: Urgent - Address Book Virus

----- Original Message -----
From: Tim Price
Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2002 1:24 AM
Subject: Fw: Urgent - Address Book Virus

Sorry Folks,

Apparently my virus protection software did not filter this thing out. It does not look like it did any damage to my system but then again I did not open it.

Ron

Subject: Urgent - Address Book Virus

Hello All - I got a notice and found I had this virus.  Please check your system.  If you have it, it will work through your address book to others.  I was able to delete it quite easily.  Here is what you must do:

       Go to Start, then Find or Search

In Files/Folders, write the name jdbgmgr.exe

Be sure to search in your "C" Drive
       Click Find or Search
       DO NOT OPEN
if you find it.  The virus has a teddy bear logo with the name
             jdbgmgr.exe
       Right Click
and Delete it
       Go to the Recycle Bin and Delete it there
       IF YOU FIND THE VIRUS, YOU MUST CONTACT EVERYONE IN YOUR
       ADDRESS BOOK