Posting Radio Show Playlists on LD

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stuart Wyatt" <stuart@solostring.com>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Monday, October 14, 2002 2:36 PM
Subject: Re: EMUSIC Playlist #290

> Spam about a radio show

I beg to differ.  I have been posting playlists here with Kim's permission
for
years.

> Sorry - but has this got anything to do with looping?

Nothing much... other than most of the EM made these days uses some form of
looping.

> I kept getting a load of these in my inbox too before I filtered them
> out - sometimes 5 or so a week....

I send one out per (weekly) show and one more per month with a top 20
list.  If
I'm late with one and fast with the following playlist, they may arrive
close
together, but they are for different shows.  If you get more than that, I
cannot
be held responsible for the internet's burps and bugs.

For those of you who don't get it, posting a playlist for a
looping-friendly
show isn't for my benefit.  (1) It's for the benefit of the artist looking
for
an outlet for their hard work and passion.  I provide exposure on the air,
at my
web site, and to appropriate mailing lists like LD.  (2) It's for the
listener
looking for new music to investigate.

Plus I play music from LD members when appropriate.  Proof of the pudding
may be
seen in the email displayed below.

By the way, the exposure that I provide has just expanded exponentially.
WDIY
now webcasts at http://wdiy.org and part of The AM/FM Show on WMUH (which
is
also streamed on the net) is loop-friendly, too.

Cheers,

Bill