RE: making a spectacle of yourself

After LoopStock (where I at lest tried to set my rack up sideways for
some people to see) I realized how great it would be for video cameras
capturing the musician's work areas to be installed/set up for shows
like these with the video being projected live to screens/back of stage.
Those who wanted to either know what was going on technically or simply
see the action of the performers could. It sure would be nice if venues
all had this as a standard. The cheapest way I can think of advancing
this notion is exaggerated movement while performing. It might feel a
bit contrived but I'll have to try it and see if the audience
appreciates the show differently as a result!

Cliff

PS- Files section is great- way to go Doug- and thanks Kim-  I uploaded
a Rptr chop/slip example at the kind suggestion of Jon Wagner.

www.om-studios.com