Re: OT- Waterphone Question

Well, not to just be contrary, but I've bought lots of things from Lark in
the Morning and recommend them.

Yes, they have a number of cheap, poorly made items.  They also have a
number of top-quality items.  I would never buy tablas or euc didjs from
them.  I think there are many better, less expensive sources.  On the other
hand, I have bought a number of wonderful singing bowls, gongs, dumbeks,
shakers, whistles, etc from them.  You *definitely* should be aware of what
you're buying, both price and availability.

To me, the main advantage of Lark in the Morning is their variety.  (Their
prices are generally higher than more "targeted" stores, though not
always.)
For example, I needed a Jew's harp in a specific key.  Rather than spending
a lot of time shopping around, I found one at Lark in AM and had it in a
few
days.  And it was the highest quality one I'd every seen (not that I've
seen
*that* many).  Cool!

They have a good return policy for mail-orders, which I have used in the
past.

Just my $0.02 (USD) worth...

Dennis Leas
dennis@mail.worldserver.com