Re: software loopers - ambiloop as plugin ?

     Hello. Acting as a Signal Generator, a plug-in would then be a virtual instrument (DXi/VSTi). This is probably the direction you would want to go with Ambiloop. For a great example of DXi/VSTi, check out www.nativeinstruments.com.
     Unfortunately I don't do code. So I won't be much help there. However, there is a helpful list that has a lot of Plug-in creators subscribed to it called MusicDSP - music-dsp@shoko.calarts.edu.
     Take care, Marc