SV: Further on the (goddess) repeater sequencing thang...

Title: Meddelande

One Question on this technique... I tried it at home using my groovebox drummachine external sequencer... I found it pitched ANY repeater track that was curently selected, NOT only if the pitch button was pressed, as it says in the manual, but all the time??? Am i doing something wrong?
To clarify whats happening, if I am sending midi on the right channel, it pitches WHATEVER track is currently selected at all times, where I took it to be that it would ONLY pitch a track IF the pitch button was pressed and that track selected... Therfore you cannot actually overdub anything onto a track that you DO NOT want pitched/sequenced... so whassup wiv that???

Mark Red

Hi Mark,

The manual gives different midi controller numbers for each repeater track. You have to send the right controller for the track you want to pitch.

All the best

Per Boysen