Midi pedal for EDP

Hi everybody,

I am a minimalist as far as schlepping stuff goes. I even think that there
is an axis of relation of some sort between less gear - more challenge -
better music. So I always try to evaluate my setup and rather use one thing
less than one too much.

With the old software version of the EDP I had even managed to get rid of
the footcontroller and operate the unit by a single pedal for the record
function plus frontpanel presses (using quantize for most functions). Now
with all these nice new things you can do in LOOP 4 I am facing the bitter
truth that I might need  to get a Midi-pedal to use these (desperately
needed) new features successfully.

What kind of pedal would you recommend? The smaller, the better and -
pleeeeeease - no wallwart!?

Andreas