From: Andre LaFosse [mailto:altruist@earthlink.net]
Sent: Sunday, November 10, 2002 9:05 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: you're boring

WARNING: This post contains absolutely no serious content or meaning
whatsoever.  ;)

charlotte moorman wrote:

> you guys are really boring! you all sound like you
> study the Vicar diary entries!

Man, even Bay Area Riot Grrrl chicks have to drop Fripp references on
this list... there's no hope, I tell ya.

Anyway, you're dead wrong on the Vicar diary count - hell, I still
haven't finished memorizing the Guitar Craft Aphorisms!

> it's saturday night,
> for god's sake!

...and you're sitting in front of a computer, sending email to a
looper's discussion list!  :-\

> stop pressing "LOOP7save?" and go out!

My dear, you're talking to a group of people who use a technique
fundeamentally based on the premise of playing with onesself.  If we
could go out, we wouldn't be here in the first place!

> hahaha OK  love charlotte M. the LooP GoDDeSS

Cara Quinn versus Charlotte Moorman in a battle for The One True
Fripp-Signifying Self-Appointedly Divine Looper's Delight Chick!
Ladies, start your Ebows!  :()

Surely I jest,

--Andre LaFosse
http://www.altruistmusic.com