RE: you're no longer boring!

By the way, a good witch weaves a good web.

SVG, and those others- hve you not noticing the inherent looping structure
of the cooments about how I should leave the list?

It's so relentlessly repretitive in its incisiveness- it might actually be
interesting- but it bores me.  Anger and failure to accept are useless
when,
as they say- there's a delete key- maybe it's a red glowing button and
that's what scares you.  Or maybe as in the new movie, The Secret Lives of
Dentists" with Campbell Scott from Mamet's marvelous and aggravating "The
Spanish Prisoner,"  you enjoy characters so annoying that they intrigue.
Maybe i'm just the local Betelguese.

Or maybe i'm here to tell you that the in the fulfillment of the yin is the
seed of the yang, and thus closes the loopish circle of universe seen for
its dualistic nature.

BEAT SILENCE BEAT SILENCE BEAT SILENCE BEAT SILENCE.

SAY REACT SAY REACT SAY REACT SAY REACT.

"I WILL TURN YOU FLESH TO ALABASTER WHEN YOU FIND YOUR SERVANT IS YOUR
MASTER."

(just kidding)