Re: I'm really sorry...

To add my $0.02 (USD)...
A single device that fits your needs will be expensive or take some effort.
Three candidates come to my mind:
    1) computer with custom MAX/MSP program
    2) Eventide Orville
    3) Symbolic Sound Kyma

But practically speaking, if you have an RC-20 on the way, I'd play with it
first, then re-evaluate your equipment needs.

If you've never looped before, I'd get some experience with a "basic"
looper
like the RC-20.  You will probably be amazed at how much fun the RC-20 will
be.  And you will have a *much* better idea of how looping works for you.
Plus, how you can work looping into your performance.

Dennis Leas
dennis@mail.worldserver.com