RE: another NEW live gig MP3!!!

Hi ,
hey thanks very much, well I actually used 5 fingers instead of two, but
hey who is counting!! 8-)heh....Well, thanks though...yeah it was much
fun, well I got a kick out of this tiny pedal called a digiteh rp50 for
$69, so cool, haha, geez, has 8 effects and drum machine and it is jsut
tiny, I used it for a litlle chorusing and delay mostly!!! wow it is so
cheap though and sounds good
Denis 8-)

- You seem to
be playing with both fingers and ears - makes wish I was there to
listen.

Cheers

Per Boysen