Re: Line DL-4

Hi Dan,

you can restore the factory presets of the DL4 by pressing the far left and far right switches while plugging in the left/mono guitar input.

more info you will get @

cheers

Leander
Hi

I was using my DL-4 with no problems last night but, when I tried using it
today the effects have vanished! I just get a dry signal from the output.
I'm thinking that I have accidently by-passed the effects, is there a way I
can reset the unit?

Cheers
Dan