Re: very cute little JL cooper box

>At 7:48 PM -0500 11/29/02, Tom Ritchford wrote:
>>http://jlcooper.com/pages/new4aes.html
>>
>>as big as a sheet of paper and controls channels!
>
>The faders are uncomfortable to the touch.

I remember the first time I picked up a clarinet
I couldn't believe how uncomfortable it was!

<evil grin>  no disrespect meant.

it's so small... you could control five or six
faders with the heel of your hand once you got it down...

What I hope is that the faders are hard to move.
I don't want something that I brush and it flicks...
I want something I have to really push.

      /t
--

http://loopNY.com ......................An "open loop": shows every