Re: line 6 echo pro: trash? attn: stuart

On Saturday, November 30, 2002, at 11:19 PM, Lance Chance wrote:

> damn and blast, midi sync was exactly what i was needing.  what was he
> trying to sync it to?   any info on this topic would be most
> enlightening.

I have no idea... sorry. Its a musical colleague that I don't really
see any more (the project was scrapped). He purchased it when it first
came out at $650... which was a while back. He was not synching it with
a Repeater/EDP... I have a feeling it was with a keyboard workstation
or computer.

I'd love to hear if anyone else has had a similar problem...

I'll try and find someone who can contact him...

--
Stuart Wyatt (Solo String Project) - http://SoloString.com