Digitech Gnx3 (electrix repeater still needed!)

Hi, i've found , thank to Gary (wonderful person),
informations about Digitech Gnx3...
I never saw you talk about it so i think maybe someone of you can be
interested on it.
I visited the site, downloaded manual, and wrote to users found on harmony
central.
It seems very interesting, as a rc-20 but with 8 separate tracks for
looping, undo, effects, amp simulation, cabinet simulation, and also act as
a multitrack recorder, with up to 128 mb smart card to extend sample time
(with 3 sampling frequencies available)!!!
You can also merge tracks, if you have all 8 full, you can merge in one of
these even if it is full too. And you can continue so. You can control each
track volume and other parameters.
Well, no time stretch, no several loop position to do loop cueing, and it
seems that in loop mode, jamman based, the loop lenght is decided by the
first track recorded. So if you record a short drum you will NOT be able to
record a long solo after. No multiply or similar.
But i'm wondering about a possibility: in multitrack mode you record a
track, then another etc. Then You have a song. I think a song is even just
one track. So, for playback there is an option: song repeat mode. In this
mode playback of that song repeats continuesly. It seems as a loop in some
way. It seems from the manual (they allow manual download as Roland does
not, but, as Roland, they has an orrible customer service) that it is
possible while the song is playbacking in repeat mode to record other
tracks.
And i'm wondering if i can use this espedient to have not the loop lenght
decided by the first track. I explain: if in multitrack mode you can record
a short track on track one and a long one, after, on track two, if you
record a short track on track one, play it back in repeat mode as a loop,
and then record a long one on track two, you should have the loop lenght
adapting to track two...
But digitech support wasn't very helpfull at all in understanding this...
Anyway...
Sergio
p.s.: I've asked if someone could sell me a repeater. I said no to many
people because i had said yes to one of you. Unfortunately he changed idea
and posted it without telling anything to me and when i fount out this and
asked why he told he did a mistake to do such a good price to me. I'm
surprised as for some people it seems that the fact that they are not seen
through the screen make them think that there is not ethics anymore...
I don't think so, i respect people and what i say to them.
So,now thanks to him i'm without repeater because other people sold their
one, and on ebay actually there are only for shipping within US.
If Gnx3 could have time stretch and could have a multiply or being able in
multitrack mode + song repeat activated to allow me to record a long solo
after a short drum, i would not need a repeater maybe.
But it seems not able to do this. And so, i still need a repeater.
Please contact me privately if anybody has got one... And please, tell me
if
you change idea! Ciao,
Sergio
Excuse my emotive outlet