Re: [looper's] (electrix repeater still needed!)

> consider yourself excused. I can only say I consider myself very
>fortunate
a) to have 2 repeaters and b) not to have been fucked about by the guy who
sold me the second one recently. sergio, you have my sympathy.
> it's a damn shame the repeater can't do loops of different lengths at the
same time, not even exact multiples or divisions. that's exactly why I
decided I needed two. and they look cool in the same flight-case.

> duncan/r.m.i.

Yes, I envy You (i said right? Sometimes it bore me to search in the
dictionary...)
Even if  if i were rich as i am not at all i would buy one repeater and one
echoplex...
I'm unfortunate at all. Before than with this guy i had to buy it from
another guy. It was an high price for me but being in europe i would have
had no taxes nor an incredible shipping.
I was at that time still searching all over the internet, believ me, as a
crazy, all night, without sleeping (you should see my eyes) i corrupted my
trusted dealer who corrupted his trusted roland distributor who forwarde a
letter of mine to roland tecnicians. I had, to all my many question this
answer "It is impossible to answer to all your question". So, they didn't
answered neither to just one.
I was in a hurry because my dealer wanted to know with what i had to change
myrc-20, and that guy wanted to know if i had to by repeater.
I was not doing double play, no, i've searched in the dictionay, mine was a
litteral translation, so i have to say: i was not double-crossing anybody.
Infact inever said "yes" to that guy. I asked "could you wait a little for
me.
Hey, you have to know, i'm not a musician, not a looper, now i understand
that some people live buing adn selling all the time repeater on ebay, it
seem to be the new fashion of the century, buying and selling again
repeater, or someone seems to have so much hurry to seel his own, as if it
was an atomic bomb. I did'n knew, and with all my ingenuity i thought that
that guy was able to just wait some day. Well, he never answered. I thought
it was a silence confirmation, i  thought that if the answer was "no" he
could have just told me. Few days after, when receiving negative answer
from
bastard roland tecnician (i hate them, sorry), i wrote him "ok, i'll buy
it". He wrote me "i sold it, sometimes you just have to decide, they don't
do it anymore".
Fuck, but are you human you all looper? Why there is all this absurd play
with buying and selling repeater, why speculating? Why who own one feel to
be the master of the universe and treat who want to buy his repeater as if
it was his personal slave???
I'm quite young, quite out from all politic and commercial things. And the
more i go into them, the more i would like to return a child...