G3 powerbook running protools LE

Folks,
I just picked up the Mbox & so I have crossed over to the dark side (just
kidding :p) Anyway, I plan on installing the software onto G3 powerbook
500mhz, 256k ram. I know plugins take a lot of memory but is this ok to
start with or am I going to run into a problem right at the start

Grazie
LOU

ps. is anybody using pluggo? that looks like it has some fun stuff & it is
lot less then MAX/MSP