Re: SV: tones etc. frisell, mixers, and all things loopie --> mixer

Thanxs a million for the advice Per!
I canīt wait to get one to start xperimenting.Do you
use drum machines in sync with the EDP and repeater as
well?This is another field i want to get more into
sice i love to have rythm in the loops. I ve grown
tired of the sounds of my long time companion DR660 i
like more organic sounds  so i am thinking of getting
a small groove box to sync cool drum wavs. to them.But
there are so many of them!This can be done of course
with the repeater as well but syncronizing the EDP and
repeater loaded with drum loops is not very easy and
not as flexible i guess...
Anyway Where in the signal chain do you have your drum
machine?Do you have anything plugged in the Fxs insert
of the repeater to color the signal or do you do it
via the mixer?

=====