Re: OT: Peter Gabriel Concert Sound

Title: Re: OT: Peter Gabriel Concert Sound
San Jose, CA  Only saw one other show at the San Jose Arena and the sound for that was unspeakably bad. For the the Blind Boys of Alabama it was so boomy and loud we had to leave till they were done otherwise he pain would have ruined the rest of the show.  For Peter's set and the two brothers from africa who sang and played and danced all amazingly set it seemed perfect..Went to every tour starting with the second album( White Shadow, On the air, etc.) it seems he's only gotten way better(minus some of the pop elements like "sledgehammer" for me).  the link to his site, which is a wonder all by itself and he does mention looping as a source of inspiration in some of the clips.

glenn