Re: LOOPING TOUR of EUROPE/BRITISH ISLES 2003 (Looking for loopers to play with)

Hi Rick,
How are you?
Like i sad i can hook up a couple of gigs for you here
in southern germany and maybe play together i would
obviously need some sort of promo pack from
you.Another alternative is to give you some adresses
and you can send them your info. directly.I know
michael peters and Rainer would be interested as well
Let me know i think it would be fun to jam and loop
together!
cu
L.a

=====