Re: OT-Peter Gabriel

To be fair, the reaction in Detroit wasn't completely horrible, just not as enthusiastic as I would've liked.  I saw Dead Can Dance in Ann Arbor a while back and the crowd was so over the top you could tell it made an impression on the band and the level of energy in the nights performance.  I actually had the good fortune of running into the band with my friends on the way home and we all closed out their hotel bar.  Brendan Perry said that he and the band were astounded at the crowds reaction and said that they hadn't had a better show on the tour (except for Paris I believe).

Attendance was also low in Detroit.  When I went to my section I found that they were re-seating everyone in the upper sections...looks like they consolidated all the seating above to two sections opposite each other, leaving the other two 'ends' empty!  Oh well.   -Todd