Re: Gary Hall loop software review in Electronic Musician PSP42

This looks cool & you don't have to spend $1500 on a "real" 42 (i wish i
could :P)

www.pspaudioware.com

There is a great review in Grooves mag #9 too

www.groovesmag.com

http://join.msn.com/?page=features/featuredemail&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU=

http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_addphotos_3mf