Re:Cooperation "Transcollaboration" cd release spam

Howdy,

        Re:Cooperation, a collaborative effort between David Cooper Orton
and
myself is now available. I will mail out five free copies to the first
five
people who e-mail me from the Looper's Delight list.
        All I want in return is a review/comment from these individuals
(good
or bad). I will announce the individuals who will receive the cds on the
Looper's Delight . Re:Cooperation will also be available from:
www.unclebuzz.com and www.dogfingers.com. Please feel free to contact me
with
any questions or comments.

                                    Thanks, James Sidlo