Re: [looper's] production fretless guitar

Hi...
I am also a Godin endorsee, although my area of expertise is their basses
(which, BTW, are exceptional).  Godin makes the aforementioned Glissentar
as
well as a fretless nylon string acoustic/electric with synth-access by RMC
(this work quite well with the Roland VG system as well as the Roland
GR's).
I have had the privilage of playing both of these, and they are wonderful!

There is a lot of expression locked away in these guitars.
As for fretless gtr, I belive our very own Steve Lawson has done some
shows
with a wizard of fretless guitar playing from France (who's name I cannot
recollect).  Yes, there is Metheny...and Fareed Haque, who also makes
great
use of the Glissentar!
...and I believe DT/SC did some work with the Glissentar (although he is a
fabulous oud player as well.).
Max

http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_smartspamprotection_3mf