Re: [looper's] production fretless guitar

Richard;  I have heard just the opposite: that nylon string gtrs respond
better that steel strung counterparts!
I tried the aforementioned Godin with the VG system, albeit briefly, and
noticed no real glitches or latency issues.  It triggered and tracked very
well, and the mix of the nylon string sound with the VG's models/fx was
impressive!
Max