New year, new member

Howdy,

I've been making use of the LD archives over the past
weeks, & I'm finally joining up to make your
aquaintance(s) and hopefully make use of your
expertise.

I've been interested in delays & looping since I
bought a Boss SE-50 off a friend 10 years ago.  I've
been swinging more towards looping technology, which I
use in my band, Bete Noire.

Based out of Seattle, I'm a working musician (in both
senses) and I've recently fallen in love with a new
used Vortex.  Working on combing it with a RDS 7.6,
that SE-50 I still use and others; & I'll be trying to
work MIDI controllers into the FX loop/preamp mess
soon.

Generally I'm not a list user, but this seems to be
right up my alley.

See you next year!

Joel.B