Re: Moving to Europe. (was Re: American Empire as Gated Community)

> wow my wife and i have had the same conversation and i seriously looked
> at moving to the netherlands.  i thought about england, but i think
> they are getting more like the us everyday...

Our bizarrely presidential prime-minister would like to think we are, but
it's still Gary Coleman putting on gloves and shorts to be like Muhammed
Ali... :o) We're a way behind at the moment, thank God...

Holland's a great place to go... As would be Berlin. Or try Glasgow - now
the Scots have got their own parliment, things up there are a darn sight
better than where we're heading... :o)

Steve
www.steve-lawson.co.uk