Re: Re: Moving to Europe

Same here, and probably for a lot of expatriates for whom it is an option
move out of the US. But can't we be more useful in the still relatively
comfortable belly of the beast?
Although these days, in paying taxes in the US, I do not see schools,
low-income housing or even some music research in Universities. No, what I
see are US bombs falling on civilians, huge subsidies for corporations, new
US jails and so onŠ
But I wouldn't want to pay taxes in the UK or France eitherŠ

Laurent