hi

happy, healthy new cycle to all. i'm in the process of
moving my stuff to williamsburg, brooklyn and hope to
follow it (!) by the end of january. goodbye, bay
bridge, hello williamsburg bridge! i've acquired an
akai sampler, a loop station and a (used) dat deck to
help me in my lOooPPy efforts, and have been using
pieces of bush-speak (from the tv/radio) layered
"subliminally" into my kybd/gtr/vox raw material. he
is one sinister motherfucker, particularly when you
play his voice repeatedly as a sample- a very tense
puppet, for sure, a lot like raegun used to sound- all
that controlled tightness holding up the walls of his
puppet-masters. anyway! a friend and i have been
talking about organizing a grass-roots movement, a
people's movement, refusing to pay taxes UNTIL there
is a national, comprehensive health plan, blanket
coverage (at least on the most basic level) for every
citizen, meaning for the vast millions of AMERICANS
from all walks who can't afford coverage- hardworking,
2-job-holding CITIZENS who are watching untold
BILLIONS go down the toilet, into the mouths of bush's
arms/oil/defense buddies. dudes and dudettes, they are
laughing all the way to the bank. and you and i are
the losers in this rigged game. if the whole country
said fuck you, all at once, it would have a
sensational, historic impact.
i'll leave you now, into the paws of my new
christmas-kitty, who will be my little spirit-guide on
my new york journey. love charlotte loopchikkk