Re: New model Ground Control MIDI controller

At 10:43 AM 1/5/2003, Travis Hartnett wrote:
>Well, that's too bad.  So, am I correct in assuming that the only IN
>PRODUCTION controllers that have a complete enough MIDI implementation
>for
>the EDP and Repeater are the Behringer and the All Access?

There is the Yamamha MFC-10, although some have complained it has too much
latency from when you press a button to when the command is sent. It does
offer a much more complete midi implementation:
http://www.yamaha.com/cgi-win/webcgi.exe/DsplyModel/?gMCD00005MFC10

And there is the Roland FC-200, which I believe also offers a complete
midi
implementation:
http://www.rolandus.com/products/details.asp?catid=1&subcatid=4&prodid=FC%2D200

kim