Re: Phat Acoustic Portable PA

Title: Re: Phat Acoustic Portable PA
I love the ev's-- I've even done solo bass looping gigs (quieter stuff like art openings) using a behringer table-top mixer and the ev's-- no amps at all!

usually I use them for drum machine and vocals in my duo, and they sound great-- no problem keeping up with the 400+ watts of bass loops going through my bass amps.

dan
--
ghost 7/ Oranje
http://envelopeproductions.com