The LOOP TRIO TOUR California dates: LaFosse, Lawson, Walker

Hi gang,

I'm extremely excited to announce a whole series of
California Dates with the LOOP TRIO.

For months now, Andre LaFosse (L.A. guitar turntablist),
Steve Lawson (London fretless bass phenom) and I (multi instrumental
percussive madness) have been tossing the idea of doing a tour
together.  We are such incredibly different musicians and we have
been dying to know how this chemistry would end up sounding

We decided to design the shows so that we could be free to
improvise using looping gear in solo,duo and trio formats
and we are finally going to do it!!!!

I'm so friggin' excited, I can't tell you all.

Our itenary is thus:

THURS - SUN JAN 16-19  at the NAMM show in ANAHEIM
    We'll all three be at this, the craziest of music trade shows, playing
and schmoozing
at several different booths, but most notably the GIBSON booth where there
is a chance
we may do some impromptu EDP jams

SUNDAY JAN 19 Rocco's  in  HOLLYWOOD
    with the fabulous MICHAEL MANRING making us a quartet
(note late start time of 10 p.m. for all you staggering
NAMM veterans.......;-)

WEDNESDAY JAN 22   Z-pies in SAN LUIS OBISPO
    with loop madman Hans Lindauer opening with his loop project,
ARMATRONIX

THURSDAY JAN 23   Art21 Gallery  in STANFORD
    with innovative percussion looperJon Wagner and 1st lady of loops, Cara
Quinn (aka Goddess)........Steve's doing a clinic on during this show and
will not be appearing

FRIDAY JAN 24   at the San Jose Museum of Art  in SAN JOSE
    just the three of us on this one lots of room to stretch out.....;-)
This is one of my favorite venues on the tour where Michael, Steve and I
had an incredible show during the 1st BASS LOOPING TOUR. It'll be glad to
get back
there again.

SATURDAY JAN 25  Cayuga Vault  SANTA CRUZ
    with Bill Walker, one of the most sophisticated
users of the Electrix REPEATER opening (btw, watch
for Bill's demos of Turner Guitars at the Seymour
Duncan Booth at NAMM)

SUNDAY JAN 26  Bananas at Large BERKELEY  (note EARLY 3 p.m. start)
    doing a three person GIBSON EDP Echoplex/LOOP 4 software
demonstration/clinic

MONDAY JAN 27  Westlake Elementary School 8:30 a.m. SANTA CRUZ
    Well, actually this is just me playing solo, but they are paying me to
loop so what the hey...........LOL.

WEDNESDAY JAN 29  Henflings BEN LOMOND
    Again, with the incomparable MICHAEL MANRING

All the shows start at 8 p.m. (unless otherwise noted) and
are $10 at the door with no one turned away for lack of funds.

We really hope that you can make one or more of these shows.  I think it's
going to be really cool.

yours, in the loop, Rick Walker (aka Loop.pooL)

please e-mail me or andre offlist if you want more specific information
about the gigs.