New to list, and questions already...

Title: Message
Hi there,

I'm new to the list, and just beginning to experiment with real time looping (just bought the JamMan (fully expanded) and Vortex for $US 160 all together, what a nice start into 2003...). I have two questions:

1. I was looking into the Oberheim/ Gibson Echoplex for a while. Despite it's numerous features, is the signal processing in/ out in mono?
2. What MIDI-Controllers are most suitable for the JamMan? I followed a threat where the Roland and Behringer devices were highly praised. The delay in transmitting the MIDI-Data seems to be a concern... What are you experiences with foot controllers for the JamMan?

Thanks,

Fabian